From the webinar presentation: Connecting Prevention and Nutrition
presented by Paul Williams MD. Enjoy the Do's and Don't of the presentation.
Do's and Don'ts
- Don't smoke
- Avoid trans fats
- Minimize prepackaged foods
- Minimize processed meats
- Reduce refine carbohydrates
(all white flour products, white rice and white potatoes)
- Drink Water
( here is the calculation: your body wt. divide in 1/2 = ounces you need to drink every day
- Exercise most days of the week
- Eat fruits and vegetables : the recommendation approx. 10 servings
(1/2 cup = 1 serving)
Only 10% of the population consumes the recommendation of fruits and veggies every day. For everybody else you might want to consider taking Juice Plus+ , whole food nutrition in a capsule.
Taking a couple of capsules too much of a hassle?
Dr. Williams suggests you consider the alternative.
Once you develop a medical condition you will be:
- taking lots of medications, and paying for them
- dealing with the side effects of the medications you will be taking
- driving to doctor appointments, paying for them too
- participating in medical treatments and testing to determine the cause of your physical distress (such as cancer therapy, diabetes, high blood pressure)
"You never know when it will be too late for prevention." Dr. Paul Williams