- 1 Tomato topped with olive oil, lemon and feta
- 1 c Edamame
- 3 c Air-Popped Popcorn
- ½ cup Soy yogurt with ½ chopped apple, 1 oz chopped walnuts, cinnamon and honey.
- 1 c Baby Carrots with 2 Tbsp Hummus
- 1/2 Cantaloupe
- 2 ounces almonds and 2 Tbsp Dried Cranberries
- 1 c Raspberries with 2 Tbsp Plain soy Yogurt and 1 tsp Honey
- Baked sweet potatoes fries - one light-bulb sized sweet potato sliced, tossed with 1 teaspoon olive oil, and baked at 400° for 10 minutes.
- Rice Bowl - Brown Rice small bowl and top with salsa, hummus, or Trader Joe’s ‘Cowboy Caviar,’ a mix of black beans, peppers, and roasted corn.
- Whole Wheat / Gluten Free bagel With Ricotta and Strawberries
- ½ avocado, smashed and topped on 2 Rice cakes
- Fruit Taco - Fold whole corn tortillas with organic strawberries, edamame, ripe avocado, cilantro, and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Mini tapas - Stuff mini whole wheat pitas (about 2 inches in diameter) with different tastes, such as salsa; cashew butter; low-fat cheese; or hummus with cucumber and tomato
- ½ cup humus with celery, carrot sticks, green pepper, broccoli
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds in the shell
- ½ - 1 cup fruit
- 2 tablespoons of nut butter with celery sticks
- 2 tablespoons of nut butter and sliced apple
- Spread 1 tablespoon of cashew butter on a slice of Ryvita Fruit Crunch (Drizzle with ½ tablespoon honey and top with sliced strawberries.
- Combine about ¼ cup dried pineapple pieces with about 25 pistachio nuts.
- Dried-fruit-and-nut combos: raisins and peanuts, apricots and almonds, cherries and hazelnuts.
- Dust whole wheat pita with ¼ teaspoon dried oregano and broil until browned. Cut into quarters.
- Slice a cucumber into strips and place on a plate with baby carrots or baby corn. Dip in a lower-fat dressing, such as Annie's Naturals Roasted Red Pepper Vinaigrette or Trader Joe's Carrot-Ginger.
- Frozen grapes, banana (peeled and sliced)
- Sunflower seeds
- 2 ounces. assorted walnuts, pistachios, almonds
- Apple, cored, chopped, sprinkled cinnamon sweetened with honey or agave nectar, and baked 350 degrees until tender.
- Corn chips - Corn tortillas, cut in 1/4 and baked chips (about 7-10) with tomato salsa
- 5 dried apricots
- 1 Sliced orange sprinkled with cinnamon
- 1 cup Grilled pineapple
- 1 cup of blueberries with 1 cup plain soy yogurt
- Oatmeal - ⅓ cup rolled oats (cooked with water), topped with cinnamon and ¼ cup fresh berries.
- Pumpkin Yogurt - ½ cup non-fat regular yogurt (go Greek for extra protein!) with 2 tablespoons pumpkin puree and 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- Kale chips – 1 cup kale, stems removed, baked with 1 tablespoon olive oil, at 400 degrees until crisp.
- Italian potatoes – 1 potato cooked chopped, tossed with olive oil, salt, and Italian seasoning.
- Egg sandwich - 1 slice of whole wheat bread toasted, topped with sliced boiled egg, salt, pepper.
- Cucumber sandwich - ½ whole wheat English muffin with 2 ounces goat cheese and sliced cucumber.
Your partner in health,
Cindy Cohen RN
Certified Health Coach
C2 Your Health LLC