Jake Kelly, Lifestyle Ninjas, division one athlete explains the Shred10 like this... It's a 10 day hard-core commitment to your health means that if you start on a Monday, then you only need one weekend where you may have to tell your friends that you can’t have that drink or stay out late.
A 10 day shred is really a more intense 10-day version of the Transform30 program which was designed by a Stanford biochemist that has helped tens of thousands of people around the world already.With Shred 10, you really take on this proven ‘T30 challenge’ very strictly for 10 days.
Dr. Burns explaines the Be Designed Living website Transform30 is not a fad, scam or “crash diet” program. The Transform30 program is an effective tool to help you get the 'junk' out easily, painlessly, systematically and is a sensible approach to progressively improving your diet and finally getting the results you desire.
C2 Your Health LLC has been recommending the Transform30 program for 5 years as a tool to create dramatic, long lasting health improvement in how the body looks, feels and functions. The participants are also able to continue to keep the weight off and experience improve health.
The Transform30 program is designed to help you see the connection between food and your health. Generally speaking somewhere between 5- 10 days you begin experience an improved since of well-being, sleep better, are more productive, have more energy and improved digestion. 10 days is also long enough to get some real results that are motivating and encouraging. And you can repeat 10 days shreds throughout your entire year to make continuous progress.
- Add more plants to your diet. You may add an whole food based nutritional product such as Juice Plus+ Orchard, Garden and Vineyard blends.
- Twice a day, have a whole food plant-based, gluten-free, non-GMO, low GI shake mix that can either be shaken with water, coconut water, plant-based milk such as rice milk.
- Drink enough water that your urine is clear.
- Completely avoid dairy (animal milk products, including even goat cheese and yogurts) and gluten (wheat, rye and barley). This will significantly reduce inflammation in the body.
- Eat real food and use the suggested recipes that we provide to get an idea of what real food is.
- Avoid artificial colors, sweeteners, chemicals and GMO foods.
- Avoid late night meals. Allow 4-5 hours between your last meal and when you go to bed.
- Get 7-8 hours of sleep. Plan your day accordingly for 10 days.
- No caffeine or alcohol for 10 days
- Reduce your stress through breathing and meditation practice. Just take 10 deep breaths a few times a day or during stressful moments.
Your partner in health,
Cindy Cohen RN, BS BA Certified Health Coach Wellness Consultant Top 100 Health Promotion Professionals WELCOA Faculty
So there you have it. The experts have spoken.